International Political economy dissertation topics
Structure of write-up
· One staring paragraph to convey what we are giving to the user ( i.e. dissertation topic ) written by the writer (max 100 words)
· 10 Examples for each topic along with summary/explanation which has been defined below (100 words per example on an average)
· There will be the conclusion and selling pitch to buy our dissertation writing service at the end of each page (max 100 words)
Keywords and 10 examples to be included are as follows:
International political economy Dissertation Topics, International political economy Dissertation Ideas, International political economy Dissertation Titles
1. The ‘market-authority’ nexus: A contemporary case study and discussion.
2. A review of the 1997 Asian financial crisis and the American sub-prime crisis using IPE.
3. Whither now nationhood within the European Union?
4. World politics portrayals in popular film: Separating myth from reality.
5. Implications for rural women of the World Bank’s market-assisted model for land reform: A South African case study.’
6. Banking Crisis: A Case Study of the Dabhol Power Company.
7. Political Economy of Aid and Consequences for Poverty Reduction.
8. Avoiding Turmoil: A Comparative Exploration of the ‘Resource Curse’
9. Compatibility Between Business and the Environment: Examples from a case study of Patagonia
10. China to the Rescue? The Implications of China’s Engagement with Resource-Rich Countries